The East Hartford Youth Football and Cheerleading organization is committed to be East Hartford's most outstanding youth football and cheerleading program as judged by our peers, our high school programs and the communities in which we serve.
This Mission is based on:
- Serving as positive role models to our youth as measured by our decisions and actions
- Tirelessly working to build the self-esteem and moral foundation of our youth, so that they can confidently pursue and achieve their academic, athletic, and life goals
- Providing superior coaching and mentoring to all players and cheerleaders
- Offering a safe, competitive and scalable league for athletic competition
- EHHYF will be a partner to community middle schools and high schools to prepare youth athletes for ascending levels of competition
- Fostering teamwork, compassion, and charity within our communities for the betterment of our members, future members and collective program